We waited, and waited, we asked, we begged, yet it took 20 years...
When it was finally here, the price to purchase AutoCAD for Mac was over $4000.00... If the tools you use to make a living are too expensive to purchase, what then? For many, AutoCAD for Mac is simply unaffordable. The Solution?... iCADMac! The user friendly, 2D/3D CAD software for MAC OS X which reads and writes AutoCAD® DWG format and costs a fraction of the price!
It's easy to use, thanks to the high level of compatibility with AutoCAD, and it's easy on your wallet, at only 1/5th the cost. iCADMac is the ideal choice for low cost CAD. If you need a quality CAD tool, yet with a reasonable price, iCADMac is the best opportunity for DWG Compatible CAD software without the out of control pricing of AutoCAD!
Choose from the following licenses:
- BTMARKDISPLAY. Toggles the display of value set increment markers in Dynamic Blocks.
- CETRANSPARENCY. Specifies the current level of transparency for new entities or the special names ByLayer or ByBlock.
- GRIPDYNCOLOR. Controls the fill color of user-defined grips of Dynamic Blocks.
- HPTRANSPARENCY. Specifies the current level of transparency for new hatches or gradient fills.
- TABLEINDICATOR. Toggles the display of the display of row numbers and column letters when editing Table cells in-place.
- TABLETOOLBAR. Controls the display of the Edit Table pop-up toolbar to assist editing Table cells in-place.
- TRANSPARENCYDISPLAY. Determines whether transparencies assigned to entities display.
- TSPACEFAC. Sets the line spacing distance specified as a text height factor for Notes.
- TSPACETYPE. Sets the type of line spacing used within Notes.